KITCHEN WATER DAMAGE REPAIR CONTRACTOR IN Boca Raton
In the case of a burst pipe, flooding, or a loose appliance connection, damaged parts are easy to notice and may include sagged and waterlogged wood cabinets, flooring, or walls. However, obscured damage due to a small leak typically presents as an increase in your water bills, musty odors, or peeling paint on your kitchen surfaces.
If you need a kitchen water damage repair service in Boca Raton , FL, be sure to get in touch with our team at Titan Restoration Construction. We’ll come to your home, evaluate the damage, and restore your kitchen’s condition, function, and aesthetics.
COMMON CAUSES OF KITCHEN WATER DAMAGE
Faucet leaks: Causes of faucet leaks include improper installation, corrosion, hard water build-up, and old or deteriorating faucet washers, O-rings, or gaskets.
Water supply line leaks: Pipe connection failures, corrosion or deterioration, and temperature fluctuations can result in water line leaks. Gallons of water could be leaking,
Drainpipe damage: A loose drainpipe connection or leak inside your home can be highly unpleasant and is a common cause of damage to sink cabinets and outer shell walls. A drainpipe blockage can also cause water to back up through the drain hole and onto your flooring or parts of the cabinet.
Dishwasher door leaks: Water seeping through the dishwasher door is often due to aging and wear, but it can also be because of improper loading or excessive soap use.
Dishwasher pipe leaks: A faulty pipe connection, gasket failure, or hose damage can cause a hidden water leak underneath the dishwasher.
Inclement weather and flooding: A common cause of kitchen water damage in West Palm Beach, FL, is bad weather combined with structural damage, such as loose roof tiles or a broken sump pump.
SIGNS OF MOISTURE DAMAGE IN YOUR KITCHEN
- The musty smell or visible appearance of mold on your kitchen surfaces
- The sound of dripping or running water
- An unexplained increase in your water bills
- Cracked or peeling paint on kitchen surfaces
- Soft spots, discolorations, or cracks on your floors
- Damaged cabinet components
OUR KITCHEN WATER DAMAGE REPAIR SOLUTIONS
Our water damage restoration process includes the following steps:
- Identifying and repairing the cause of the water damage, such as a pipe leak
- Determining the extent of the water damage
- Taking steps to prevent further water damage, including rapid drying and dehumidification
- Assessing your risk of further mold build-up
- Recommending mold remediation if necessary
- Repairing all damage professionally, including waterlogged cabinet doors, drywall, and countertops
At Titan Restoration Construction, we have a team of fully trained, qualified, and certified professionals, and we offer direct insurance billing with an initial inspection service. We also provide a 24/7 emergency service that includes a complete water extraction.
If your kitchen has water damage, call Titan Restoration Construction today at (561) 250-7392 for a quote on a repair or a complete restoration solution in Boca Raton , FL.