We are now offering 24/7 sanitation and decontamination to curb the spread of COVID-19. We are equipped to clean a variety of residential and commercial properties such as offices, schools, churches, etc. If you have cause to believe that your property may have been contaminated by exposure to someone with COVID-19 do not hesitate to contact us. Sanitation and decontamination in a timely manner is vital to limiting the spread of the disease.
This infographic features the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Cleaning Protocols that Titan Restoration Follows:
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Compatible PPE with the disinfectant products used Personal Protective
- Additional PPE when there is a risk of splash Equipment (PPE)
- Careful disposal of PPE to avoid contamination of the wearer and the surrounding area
Routine Environmental Cleaning:
- Prioritization by frequently & minimally touched surfaces
- Use of EPA-registered disinfectants
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions for disinfectants
PPE Disposal & Self Care:
- Disinfecting Reusable PPE with Detergent & hospital-grade disinfectant
- Disposing of single-use PPE via ‘double-bagging’ Self Care
- Using alcohol-based hand rub before putting on & after removing gloves
Titan Restoration Construction Follows IICRC’s Standards to address general work practices related to commercial or residential cleaning, mold remediation and water damage restoration.