The COVID-19 outbreak has turned out to be insidious and people are striving to protect themselves, their house and offices from infection.
Since the day United States declared Coronavirus (COVID-19) as a national emergency we have been experiencing a high volume of calls and requests for Coronavirus deep cleaning.
Considering the severity of the situation and the fact that the COVID-19 is spreading rapidly and consistently, especially in the United States, it is highly recommended to adopt some stringent precautions.
Some facts about Corona Virus (COVID-19):
- The virus is spreading rapidly: The number of cases reported on a daily basis in China has declined, however, the cases reported in the United States and Europe are increasing, signifying that the epicenter has moved from China to these countries
- Older people, public transports, public gatherings, and offices are high-risk factors when considering coronavirus contagion.
- As per the experts, coronavirus is more contagious than ordinary flu.
- The United States is not testing enough people for COVID-19: as per Vox, the US is only testing 23 people per million people for Coronavirus Infection, whereas South Korea is testing 3692 per million people.
- The COVID-19 virus has a high survival rate compared to other normal flu viruses and only show symptoms approximately two weeks after infection.
- Studies have shown that each new Coronaviirus case has infected an average of 2.5 people at least during the early stages of infection.
The above pointers make it critical to take all the necessary precautions and resort to industry level sanitization and cleaning when it comes to thwarting Coronavirus infection.
How we provide industry-standard coronavirus cleaning?
Our vision has always been in line with the OSHA regulations and ICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Restoration Certification) best practices for cleaning and remediation. We have years of experience in successfully handling different biohazards.
Our Coronavirus Deep Cleaning Checklist is summarized below:
- We use Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) approved disinfectants to clean COVID-19.
- Since the information about Corona Virus is still evolving, we are continually consulting with CDC for updates on solutions and other variations.
- We use approved disinfectants to clean and disinfect counters, tabletops, doorknobs, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards, tablets, and bedside tables.
- We ensure that any infected or suspected materials are classified as biohazard waste after evaluating the situation and properly disposed of.
- Our specialized COVID-19 remediation specialists are always equipped with industry grade personal protective gear and high-end full-face respirator masks throughout the cleaning process.
- We ensure that even the minute or the easily overlooked corners and situations are attended to.
List of some of the EPA and CDC Registered cleaning agents we use:
- Clorox Multi-Surface Cleaner + Bleach
- Klercide 70/30
- Lonza Formulation
- Lysol Clean & Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner
- Lysol Disinfectant Max Cover Mist
- Lysol Heavy-Duty Cleaner Disinfectant Concentrate
- Oxycide Daily Disinfectant Cleaner
- Peak Disinfectant Wipes
- Peroxide Multi Surface Cleaner and Disinfectant
- Peroxide Disinfectant and Glass Cleaner
Why we recommend a deep cleaning for offices
As per the statistics, offices are one of the main and inevitable sources that accommodate a high risk for coronavirus contagion. The Harvard Health Publishing advises cleaning and disinfecting every “High-Touch” areas in the offices including tabletops, doorknobs, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones and keyboards.
We are offering 24/7 priority disinfection and sanitization services for both offices and residential properties. Call us today to prevent any chance of a COVID-19 outbreak.